Call for Presentations – 13th Biennial Conference on University Education in Natural Resources
STRATEGIES – SHARING – SOLUTIONS
The Changing Climate of Natural Resource Education
March 12-14, 2020, University of Montana, Missoula, MT
Join Us in Montana for BCUENR 2020!
The BCUENR 2020 conference will consider the changing climate of university education in natural resources, with a focus on sharing successful strategies and solutions. We hope to solicit contributions on the topics listed below, but also welcome proposals for presentations on other topics of interest to university educators in natural resources.
See more details here
Submission of Abstracts (due December 30, 2019)
• To submit an abstract, please follow the link below to the BCUENR2020 conference website.
• Please include the following information in your submission:
(1) Contact info of the Presenting author (Name, Email, and Affiliation)
(2) Type of presentation – Individual oral presentation, Poster, Workshop, or Panel presentation
(3) Title of the presentation
(4) Abstract of the presentation in 350 words or less
(5) Up to 3 keywords
(6) Names and affiliations of all co-authors
(7) Brief description of the presentation within 50 words (for conference program).
• Acceptance notices will be sent electronically to submitting authors by Jan 15, 2020.
Holiday Inn Downtown and University of Montana, Missoula
Registration Opens Dec. 1, 2019
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Website: https://www.cfc.umt.edu/bcuenr2020/